FINCHALE, Durham, Benedictine priory of St John the Baptist and St Godric; cell of Durham
Inventory, 1481, printed by J. T. Fowler in Trans. Architectural and Archaeological Soc. of Durham and Northumberland 4 (1896) 134–47, from a copy by Thomas Swalwell, now with Finchale Repertory in Cathedral Muniments; includes a few books other than service-books; second folios given. New edition forthcoming by A. J. Piper for CBMLC.