Catalogue of the library, 1122/3, in the Textus Roffensis, printed by R. Sharpe & others, English Benedictine Libraries: the Shorter Catalogues, CBMLC 4 (1996), B77. Fragmentary catalogue of the library, s. xiiin, in Rochester, Dean and Chapter Muniments, B. 854 (currently kept at Maidstone, RO, under the mark DRc/Z18/1–2), printed ibid. B78. Catalogue of the library, AD 1202, in BL MS Royal 5 B. xii, fol. 21r, printed ibid. B79. List of books copied by or acquired for Alexander, precentor, soon after 1202, in BL MS Royal 10 A. xii, fol. 111v, printed ibid. B80. List of donations, including books, s. xiiiin, in BL MS Cotton Vespasian A. xxii, fol. 86r, printed ibid. B81. Record of gift of ten volumes to the cathedral by Bishop Haimo, AD 1346, in Register of Haimo Hethe, fol. 223r, printed ibid. B82; also printed by N. L. Ramsay & J. M. W. Willoughby, Hospitals, Towns, and the Professions, CBMLC 14 (2009), SH61. Indenture concerning the loan of books and vestments, AD 1390, in BL MS Cotton Faustina C. v, fol. 50r, printed Sharpe, B83; second (and other) folios and names of donors given. Assigned a library number in the Registrum Anglie (ed. R. H. Rouse & M. A. Rouse, CBMLC 2 (1991)), but no titles reported.
An ex libris inscription of s. xiv is written in most manuscripts at the foot of the first page of text and is in the form 'Liber de claustro Roffensi' followed usually by a personal name introduced by per or in the genitive. In some manuscripts there is a serial number, usually before or after the inscription.